It’s that time of year when you need to start thinking about what to get your gymnast for the holidays! To help you, we’ve come up with the 25 best gymnastics gifts under $25 so you can get your shopping started. These are gifts that have consistently been purchased and adored throughout this year by gymnastics fans near and far. Check out this list to see if there’s anything that grabs you or your gymnast’s eye!
Stay tuned for our more comprehensive guide coming later this month. Until then, here you go:
25 Best Gifts Priced $25 or Less
1. GymnasticsHQ Mindset Meet Journal ($25.95 – price updated with new revision that includes stickers!) – It might be ours, so of course we’re biased, but for good reason. The feedback on our Mindset Meet Journal has been phenomenally positive and every day more and more of you purchase our journal and tell us how much you love it. This journal is perfect for the competitive gymnast and because it’s undated it can be used any time of year. So whether you are at the end of your meet season or just beginning, this journal will work. Grab yourself a copy of this amazing gymnastics resource ASAP!
2. Flipping Gymnast Necklace ($9.99) – This 16 inch silver necklace is a great gift for the gymnast who likes necklaces.
3. USA Pride Sticker Bundle ($5.95) – Rock your gymnastics gear like a champion with these cute USA-themed stickers! Perfect for any gymnast’s notebooks, phone case, water bottles, etc!
4. Gymnastics Quote Sticker Bundle ($7.95) – These adorable gymnastics quote stickers are perfect for any gymnasts water bottle, phone case, notebooks – really pretty much anything! Perfect to decorate your favorite belongings with pretty stickers from your favorite sport!
5. Perfect Balance Series Gymnastics Books: Courage To Fly ($14.99) – The latest book in this gymnastics series was just released and is sure to be a new favorite among gymnasts. In fact, this entire series makes a great gift for the gymnast who likes to read. This book is for ages 9-13 (5th/6th grade reading level).
6. Watch Me Flip Light Grey Glitter Shirt ($22.95) – This favorite upside down Watch Me Flip shirt is sure to please your gymnast this holiday. She can turn upside down and show off her ability to flip for her friends and family. Plus, this new version is made with glitter and really sparkles.
7. Look Like a Beauty Train Like a Beast Drawstring Bag ($14.95) – This drawstring bag with “Look like a Beauty, Train like a Beast” on the front is perfect for your gymnast to take her gear to and from the gym.
8. Personalized Gymnastics Water Bottle with Dots ($12) – Every gymnast needs a water bottle and this personalized BPA free bottle is one of the most popular out there. Available in a variety of different colors.
9. DE Sports 12-pk Rainbow Prewrap ($9.99) – This colorful pre-wrap is a staple in every gymnast’s grip bag. This pack of 12 different colors is a great gift that any gymnast will appreciate.
10. Bling Bands Headbands ($11) – These headbands are all the rage these days. They were made specifically for athletes so they stay on even during gymnastics practice. Price is for one bling band.
This cute turquoise and navy bag tag with white lettering and back handspring gymnast is the perfect way to show off your gymnastics style while you travel. You can write your gymnast’s name on a slip-in card on the back.
12. Pink Gymnast Figure T-Shirt ($22.95) – Your gymnast will flip for this cute pink tee! It’s definitely a must have and we’re sure it’ll quickly become your go-to tee!
13. Goals Gymnastics Poster – at 11×14 inches this gymnastics poster can be hung on your gymnast’s wall as is or framed and hung up. It’s a great reminder of what your gymnast needs to do in order to reach her goals.
14. Gymnastics Nail Art Decals ($3.99) -Any gymnast who loves painting her nails will love to put on these gymnastics decals. Just make sure she doesn’t wear them to a meet!
15. Gymnastics Zipper Pull ($11.95) – Zipper pulls are a fun way to add pizazz to your gymnast’s gym bag, backpack, or coat jacket. These zipper pulls come with different sayings and the option to change the rhinestone and letter. This is a great personalized gift for your special gymnast that she is sure to love.
16. Gymnast Applique shorts ($18) – These applique gymnastics shorts are always a front runner in the clothes department. The rhinestones make these shorts stand out and let everyone know that your little one is a gymnast!
17. Chapstick Holder ($4.95) – This beautiful rainbow handmade chapstick holder is the perfect accessory for your gymnast’s bag. On one side it says “You Got This” and on the other side is a picture of a gymnast with a slot to put her chapstick in. These also make great teammate gifts!
18. Glittery Gymnastics Hair Ties ($7.95) – This set of 5 glittery hair ties is sure to please any gymnast. These come in five great bright colors and feature different gymnasts. A fun way for any gymnast to show her gymnastics pride.
19. Skills Checklist ($24.95) – These skills checklist are made for the competitive gymnast who wants to keep track of her skills as she learns them and know which skills she needs to learn to get to the next level. They are available in Levels 1-4, Levels 5-7, and Xcel.
20. Confident Gymnast Coloring & Activity Book ($6.95) – With 50 black & white pages, there are plenty of opportunities for your gymnast to color, fill in answers, and complete crossword and word search puzzles. Plus the theme is all about confidence and positive mindset so you can be assured your gymnast is looking at positive messages in this coloring book!
21. WristBands ($3.95) – Every gymnast needs a good pair of wrist bands and honestly, you can never own enough sets of them. These wrist bands come in pairs and are offered in multiple colors. They are easily washable. Put these together with a grip bag and new grips and you’ve got a really great gymnastics present.
22. Leopard Rhinestone Grip Bag ($18.95) & Holographic Tie Dye Grip Bag ($13.95) – Carry your essentials in style — and show your sparkly winning personality — with these beautiful gymnastics grip bags. They also pairs perfectly with the GymnasticsHQ Mindset Meet Journal for the ultimate gift.
23. Simone Biles: Courage to Soar (Starting at $8.99) – Given Simone Biles’ incredible year, this book is even more popular as gymnasts find out how Simone made it to the top. If your gymnast hasn’t read it yet then it’s a must buy.
24. Make Your Dreams Happen T-Shirt ($22.95) – This grey and pink “Make Your Dreams Happen” t-shirt is extremely comfortable, loose fitting with high quality printed letters. Don’t forget to add the matching pants to your cart!
25. Fantastic Vault Challenge game ($12.93) -The goal of the game is to get the gymnast to propel herself over the table while sticking her landing. It’s not as easy as it seems and will have your gymnasts (and non-gymnasts) hooked!
There you have it! 25 gymnastics gifts $25 or less. Stay tuned for our more comprehensive holiday gift guide coming soon! Are there any gifts that you would love to receive for the holidays? Let us know in the comments below. You can also check out 100 Gymnastics Gift Ideas for Gymnasts.