These are the level 10 gymnastics requirements. Level 10 is an optional level; learn more about the gymnastics levels here.
To compete in level 10 gymnastics a gymnast must be able to do most of the following skill requirements on each of the four events, have scored a 34 All-Around at level 9 and have reached her 9th birthday. If her routine does not have all the requirements listed below, deductions will be applied.
Would you like a FREE printable Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements Checklist? If so, Click Here to Download
In addition to the following requirements, Level 10 routines must have 3 “A” valued skills, 3 “B” valued skills and 2 “C” valued skills.
Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements: Vault
- A vault from the Level 10 Vault Chart
Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements: Bars
- One flight skill that is a minimum of “C” value (excluding the dismount)
- A second different flight skill that is a mimimum of “B” value (excluding the dismount)
- One skill with a longitudinal-axis turn that is a minimum of “C” value (excluding the mount and dismount)
- A minimum of “C” valued salto dismount
Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements: Beam
- One Acro Series with a minimum of 2 flight skills, either one skill must be a minimum of “C” or the series can be an “A” non-flight acro skill directly connected to an “E” flight skill (excludes the mount and dismount)
- One leap or jump with an 180° split
- Minimum of 360° turn on one foot
- Aerial or Salto dismount, skill must either be a minimum of “C” value, or a “B” dismount that is directly connected to an acro series that includes a “C” skill or connected to a “C” valued acro or dance element
Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements: Floor
- One acro series with 2 saltos or 2 directly-connected saltos (can be the same or different)
- Three different saltos within the floor routine
- Dance passage with a minimum of 2 different leaps, jumps or hops, including 180° split leap
- The last salto in the routine must be at least a “C” valued salto
- 360° “B” valued turn on one foot