These are the level 10 gymnastics requirements. Level 10 is an optional level; learn more about the gymnastics levels here.
To compete in level 10 gymnastics a gymnast must be able to do most of the following skill requirements on each of the four events, have scored a 34 All-Around at level 9 and have reached her 9th birthday. If her routine does not have all the requirements listed below, deductions will be applied.
Would you like a FREE printable Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements Checklist? If so, Click Here to Download
In addition to the following requirements, Level 10 routines must have 3 “A” valued skills, 3 “B” valued skills and 2 “C” valued skills.
Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements: Vault
- A vault from the Level 10 Vault Chart
Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements: Bars
- One flight element that is a minimum of “C” value (excluding the dismount)
- A second different flight element that is a mimimum of “B” value (excluding the dismount)
- One element with a longitudinal-axis turn that is a minimum of “C” value (excluding the mount and dismount)
- A minimum of “C” valued salto or hecht dismount
Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements: Beam
- One Acro Series with a minimum of 2 flight elements, either one element must be a minimum of “C” or the series can be an “A” non-flight acro element directly connected to an “E” flight element (excludes the mount and dismount)
- One leap or jump with an 180° split
- Minimum of 360° turn on one foot
- Aerial or Salto dismount, skill must either be a minimum of “C” value, or a “B” dismount that is directly connected to an acro series that includes a “C” element or connected to a “C” valued acro or dance element
Level 10 Gymnastics Requirements: Floor
- One acro series with 2 saltos or 2 directly-connected saltos (can be the same or different)
- Three different saltos within the floor routine
- Dance passage with a minimum of 2 different leaps, jumps or hops, one of which has a 180° split
- The last salto in the routine must be at least a “C” valued salto