Are you looking to start your child in gymnastics ? Obviously I think gymnastics is a great sport, and has so many wonderful benefits.
Where to Start
The first step is to get your child enrolled in gymnastics classes. Head over to the Gymnastics Gym Directory to find a gym near you. When you are looking for the right gymnastics gym, you want to take into consideration where your child is in their gymnastics journey. When they are just starting out you are mainly looking for a safe, clean gym with great, fun instructors. As they advance in their gymnastics journey, you will want to consider other factors. The two articles below will help you get started.
- Tips for Choosing a Gymnastics Gym
- What Should My Child Wear to Gymnastics Class
- 10 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Gymnastics Class
Your Gymnast Has Been Invited to Join the Gymnastics Team
Once your gymnast has been invited to join the gymnastics team, you will want to know more about competitive gymnastics. Here are some articles that will help you:
- Gymnastics Levels Guide
- What’s the difference between Compulsory and Optional Gymnastics?
- What is AAU?
- The Gymnastics Xcel Program Explained
- Glossary of Gymnastics Terms
Your Gymnast has Started Competing and You are Confused
Your gymnast is on the competitive team, and is competing at meets. You are confused about the gymnastics scoring system and why some girls are getting better scores than others. Here are some articles to help you:
Your Gymnast Wants to Improve Her Gymnastics Score
One of the most important ways to improve your gymnastics score is just to keep practicing. The more you practice the more you will improve your gymnastics skills. However, there might be some other things your gymnast can do to help her score better.
- The Power of Repetition in Gymnastics
- Improve your Gymnastics Score: 5 Easy Tips
- Common Gymnastics Deductions (Compulsory Levels)
- Common Gymnastics Deductions (Optional Levels)
Your Gymnast Wants to Set Goals for Gymnastics
Your gymnast is on the gymnastics team and loves gymnastics. She is starting to ask you about setting goals, and getting better. Here are some articles that will help you:
- How to Become an Olympic Gymnast
- The Mental Workout All Gymnasts Should Be Doing and Other Strategies for Becoming the Best Gymnast You Can Be
- Top Tips To Keep in Mind When Trying to Become a College Gymnast
Your Gymnast Wants to Practice at Home
Your gymnast has set big goals for her gymnastics career. She wants to know how she can practice at home in order to help achieve her goals faster. Here are some articles about practicing gymnastics at home:
- Home Gymnastics Equipment: Beams, Mats, Bars and More
- 10 Exercises You can Do at Home to Improve your Gymnastics Skills
- 17 Videos for Practicing Gymnastics at Home
Your Gymnast Wants to Have Fun
Your gymnast wants a gymnastics party with gymnastics gifts when she isn’t in the gym. You are confused about what to get her. Here are some articles that will help you:
- 100 Gymnastics Gift Ideas
- Gymnastics Party: Ideas & Supplies for a Great Home or Gym Party
- How to throw a Fun Olympic-Themed Gymnastics Party
I hope these articles have provided the information you need.